EB-Component A/S (VAT no.: 26267382) is data controller for the data that we collect concerning you and we ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the legislation.
If you wish to contact us regarding our processing of personal data, you can do that by:
VAT no.: 26267382
Address: Brunbjergvej 2, 8240 Risskov
Telephone: +45 3842 4747
Processing of personal data
Personal data is every kind of information which in any way can be assigned to you. If you do not want us to process this information, it may be problematic for us to accommodate agreements that we may have entered with you.
CyclePlay App users
To be a user of the CyclePlay app it is necessary for us, to collect the following personal about you:
- Your telephone number and your contacts telephone numbers
Personal information is collected for the following purposes:
- To deliver our service to you, which is to show you on your bike display who is calling you.
Our legal basis for collecting this information is:
- Consents given by downloading and using our app.
The information is stored until you delete the app from your mobile phone.
Your consent for using our app is volunteer and you can withdraw it by deleting the app from your phone or contacts us any time. Use the contact information above if you wish to have further information.
Other information regarding processing
We have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent that your data accidentally or illegally gets deleted, released, lost, impaired or is disclosed to unauthorized persons, abused or in any way processed without legal grounds. The data controller ensures that processing only takes place, when all principles of data protection are fulfilled (GDPR, art. 5).
- We do not store or download any personally sensitive information and all data transmission regarding telephone numbers in your contacts only takes place between the app and the display and nothing is stored with us.
We only collect, process, and store the personal data necessary to fulfill our purpose. Furthermore, it may be determined by law, what type of data it is necessary to collect and store in connection with our business practices. The type and the extent of the personal data we process can be determined by the need to comply with a contract or any other legal obligation.
Data is up to date
Since our service depends on the fact that your data is correct and up to date, we ask you to inform us about relevant changes in your personal data. You can make use of the contact information provided above to inform us about your changes, then we will make sure to update your data. If we notice that any data is incorrect, we will update the data and inform you about this.
Passing on data
We use several third parties for storage and processing of data, including suppliers of IT solutions. These only process data on our behalf and may not use it for their own purposes.
CyclePlay integrates with Google services for access to Google Maps, which covers related services such as navigation. Using this service, your locations data will be shared with Google to support route suggestions from your current location to the desired destination.
Only anonymous location data may be extracted from the CyclePlay APP for statistical pruposes, and all personal location data in the APP can be erased at anytime by unistalling the APP.
- At any time, you have the right to be informed of what data we process concerning you, from where we have collected it and what we use it for. You may also be informed about how long we store your data, and who receives data concerning you, to that extent that we pass on data in Denmark and to foreign countries.
- Upon request, we can inform you about what data we process concerning you. The access might be limited with respect to privacy protection, business secrets and immaterial rights.
- If you think that the personal data, we process concerning you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. In that case you must contact us and inform us what the correct information is. Make sure to be as precise as possible with your corrections, otherwise it may make it difficult or even impossible to comply with your request.
- In some cases, we will have an obligation to delete your personal data. This is for instance the case if you withdraw your consent. If you think that your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it, you can request for it to be deleted. You can also contact us if you believe that your data is processed in contravention of the law or other legal obligations. When you contact us with a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we examine whether the requirements are fulfilled, and if that is the case, we make the changes or delete your data as soon as possible.
- You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority Datatilsynet.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You can also object to our passing of your data for marketing purposes. You can make use of the contact information at the top to object. If your objection is justified, we make sure to stop the processing or passing of your personal data.
- You can make use of data portability if you want your data transferred to another data controller or data processor.
- On our own initiative, we delete your personal data, when it is no longer needed for the purpose for which we collected it.
When you contact us with a request to have your personal data changed or deleted, we look in to if the requirements are fulfilled, and if so change or delete the data as fast as possible.
You can make use of your rights by contacting us. You can find our contact information at the top.